March 21, 2019
We're excited to announce our new mobile app, which brings the YMCA of Auburn-Lewiston right to your fingertips! Stay connected and access important information when you want it, where you want it - even on the go!
With our new app, you can view schedules, scan in with a digital membership card, and register for programs, all from your smartphone.
Option 1: Direct Download
Are you currently on your mobile device? Click Here to directly download the new app. Don't forget to uninstall the old app!
Option 2: Search the Store + Download
If you are not currently on your mobile device, you can still download the app from the store when you're ready.
1. Search for the "Daxko" in either the Apple or Google Play store
2. Download the app
3. Open the app and search for Auburn-Lewiston YMCA
4. Set your notification and location preferences
5. Go through simple onboarding of the app (or skip this process)
6. Uninstall the old app
1. Open new Daxko/YMCA App.
2. Select the "More" Menu.
3. Select "Preferences"
4. Select "Notifications"
5. Select "YMCA of Auburn-Lewiston.
6. Choose which areas you wish to receive notifications for.
Note: The Mobile App will no longer have the Y logo, but rather the Daxko logo. We apologize for this slight change. Please associate this image with your new Y Mobile App!
Apple (iOS) users may see this change to the Y logo with a future update, but at this time, please look for the Daxko logo.