Day Use Fees
We welcome visitors and guests. The following guest fees include access to the Wellness Center and Group Exercise classes, as well as the pool during adult lap swim. Photo ID is required for anyone over the age of 18.
Young Adult: $7.00
YMCA Code of Conduct
At the YMCA of Auburn-Lewiston, we expect members, staff, and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and values, respecting the rights and dignity of others. For additional guidelines, ask for a Membership Policy at the Welcome Center.
Facility Supervision Requirements
Appropriate Supervision is required while youth are within YMCA facilities.
- 0–5 years of age: Parent or supervising adult (18+ yrs.) must
be present for all activities. During Family Swim, one adult must be in the water for every two children ages 5 and under, and non-swimmers in the pool.
- 6 –11 years of age: Parent or supervising adult (18+ yrs.) must be present for unstructured activities and in the building for structured activities.
- 12–13 years: Parent or supervising adult (18+ yrs.) must be present while youth is in the fitness center.
- 14 years and older: no supervision required.
- Children 12-18 require an orientation on the gym equipment. To set up an appointment, please contact Marcie Hird, Health & Fitness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 795-4095.