Corporate Wellness Partnership
Why Invest In Your Employee’s Health And Wellness?
Corporate wellness programs have been shown to
- Decrease healthcare costs to the employer and the employee
- Reduce the number of Worker’s Compensation claims
- Lower absenteeism and stress while increasing productivity, retention, morale, and motivation
- Develop healthier and happier employees!
The YMCA of Auburn-Lewiston can help you create a happy and healthy work environment. As members, your employees will enjoy the following Y benefits at a discounted corporate rate:
- Over 50 group exercise classes per week (Yoga, Pilates, Group Power, Group Active, Group Groove, Group Cycle, Boot Camp, Step Aerobics and Water Exercise)
- Access to our Wellness Center, including Cybex cardiovascular and free-weight equipment
- Men’s and women’s steam rooms
- Swimming Pool (lap swim and family swim)
- ChildWatch Program (free with Family Membership)
- Nutrition workshops
- Convenient hours (M-F 4:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.;Sat and Sun 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Use of any YMCA in New England at no charge through our Y Reciprocity Program.
- One-on-one orientation provided upon request
Our corporate wellness options are easy and accessible, with no contracts, joining fees or cancellation fees. They are simply great employee benefits for companies of all sizes. There are several payment options that you can choose from:
- Employee pays discounted membership dues through payroll, and the Y will bill your company directly. The company may choose whether or not to contribute.
- The company pays all or a portion of the discounted membership and the employee pays the remainder of the discounted membership through individual bank draft set up with the Y.
- Employee pays for the discounted membership through an individual bank draft set up with the Y. A current check stub will be required to verify active employment with the company.
To learn more about becoming a community partner or participating in the Y corporate wellness program, please contact Marcie Hird, Health & Fitness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-795-4095.
Download the Corporate Wellness Brochure