Personal training is a great way to tailor your workouts and stay motivated. Our nationally certified personal trainers work one-on-one with you or in small groups, leading you through workouts that evolve with your skill level.
Scroll down to learn about our new "Lose it with the Y" program!
Tanita Body Composition $12 per visit ($15 non members)
Fit3D Full Body Scan $12 per visit ($15 non members)
Use data to enhance your personal training! Our Tanita and Fit3D technology give you valuable insight into your body composition and inches, allowing you to go beyond the scale in measuring the success of your health and fitness efforts.
Receive a FREE Tanita Body Composition reading with the purchase of a personal training package!
Training sessions are one hour. Adult and youth rates available.
|Five Sessions + Fit Test||$175/$190||$100/$110|
|Five Sessions + Fit Test||$145/$160||$80/$95|
* Prices are per participant
** Member and non-member rates apply
For more information, please email Nicole Oberlander or call at 207-795-4095.
WHAT: An 8 week personal training program for teams of 4
Open to Members & Non-members regardless of fitness level
WHEN: January 8–February 26 (8 weeks)
Orientation: Monday, January 8 at 6:00 p.m. at the YMCA, 62 Turner ST. Auburn
Weekly Sessions: Pick the best day and time for your team
Mondays at 5:30 a.m* | Wednesdays at 5 p.m* | Thursdays at 9 a.m.*
*At the YMCA at 62 Turner St. Auburn
Tuesdays at noon the Y at CMMC, Lewiston
Final Weigh-In & Body Composition: Monday, February 26 at 6:00 p.m. at
the YMCA, 62 Turner ST. Auburn
COST: $100/members and $150/non-members
Registration is open now through January 5
• Get fit with your friends in teams of 4! Don’t have a full team? That’s okay. Give us a call anyway and we’ll see what we can do!
• Your personal trainer will monitor your weekly weight loss to keep your workouts on track!
• Non-members receive use of both Y locations for the duration of the program!
• Training available at either 62 Turner St. or the Y at CMMC for your convenience!
• A variety of workouts to challenge your whole body!
For more information about the program, please contact Nicole Oberlander, Director of Health & Wellness, at 207-795-4095 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.