Register now for Camp Connor and the Teen Leadership Camp.
The Auburn-Lewiston YMCA operates day Camp Connor and the Teen Leadership Camp. Our camps are designed with age-appropriate programs for youth entering first grade all the way to tenth grade. For more information about summer camps contact Chris Shea, Sports & Camp Director, at cshea@alymca. org or 207-795-4095.
Register now for summer 2013.
Learn about our Teen Leadership Camp.
Kids entering grades 1-8
Camp Connor is a co-ed day camp located on secluded lower Range Pond. Combined with a large playing field, beach, NEW gaga pit, wooded areas, Adventure Island, and an expanded Maine lodge, Camp Connor offers a natural summer day camp experience. Free transportation is included as well as free lunch, pre- & post-camp care at the Y.
Make this a summer for your child to develop strong roots and positive values. YMCA Day Camps are important to a child’s development.
- Campers grow personally. They experience new things and interact with other children on a daily basis.
- Campers learn new skills. Whether playing a new game, developing an existing skill, or growing socially, campers leave our camp with memories that last a lifetime.
- Campers learn to appreciate diversity. We live in a multi-cultural community and our camps reflect this. Campers learn each person is unique. They have fun and respect one another regardless of race, religion, gender, or social status.
- Campers learn lifetime values. From the simplest values and attitudes like sharing, sportsmanship, and respecting others, we build more complex value decisions as we mature.
- Campers have fun! Fun allows us to accomplish these goals. Games, stories, swimming, sports, and crafts are what campers remember as the primary focus.
Camp Hours Mon-Fri, 9:15am-4pm
FREE 7-8:30am Pre-Camp Care at YMCA and transportation to camp.
FREE transportation to YMCA for Post Camp Care 4:30pm-5:30pm.
Including in Camp Fee:
- Bus Transportation to/from various community locations
- Pre- and Post-Camp Care at the Y from 7am to 5:30pm
Camp Connor is offered in nine weekly sessions throughout the summer (Monday-Friday). Register for one or any number of weeks throughout the Summer. Registration begins Feb 18, 2013.
Session 1: June 17-21
Session 2: June 24-28
Session 3: July 1-5 (no camp on July 4th)
Session 4: July 8-12
Session 5: July 15-19
Session 6: July 22-26
Session 7: July 29-august 2
Session 8: August 5-9
Session 9: August 12-16
We also offer care at the YMCA the week of August 19-23.
Camp Connor Day Camp Fees
$35 deposit per session is due at time of registration. Remaining balance for any given session is due two weeks prior to the start of the session. Payment plans from time of registration are encouraged.