The Auburn-Lewiston YMCA is a character building organization dedicated to strengthening Christian principles of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for everyone regardless of ability to pay.
The Y is for everyone. We measure the success of our cause by how well we engage communities in our three areas of focus.
We provide opportunities to nurture every youth and teen and believe all kids deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. Through the Y, millions of youth are cultivating the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and educational achievement.
In communities across the nation, the Y is a leading voice on health and well-being. With a mission centered on balance, the Y brings families together, encourages good health and fosters connections through fitness, sports and fun. As a result, millions of youth, adults and families are receiving guidance and resources to achieve greater health and well-being for their spirit, mind and body.
For 160 years, the Y has
been listening and responding to communities across America.
in the Auburn-Lewiston region, the Y is developing skills and emotional well-being through education, welcoming and connecting diverse demographic populations, preventing chronic disease, and building a healthier community through collaborations with policymakers. With our volunteers, donors and partners, the Y empowers people to be healthy, confident, connected and secure, while fostering the care and respect everyone deserves.
- Monday-Friday 4:30am-9pm
- Saturday-Sunday 7am-2pm
- Christmas Eve Mon, Dec 24, 2012 Closing at noon
- Christmas Day Tues, Dec 25, 2012 Closed
- New Year’s Eve Mon, Dec 31, 2012 Closing at 6pm
- New Year’s Day Tues, Jan 1, 2013 Closed
- Martin Luther King Jr Day Mon, Jan 21, 2013 Facility Open, Child Care Closed for Staff Training
- School Workshop Day Mon, Jan 28, 2013 Add’l open swim and gym times available
- Feb School Vacation Week Mon-Fri, Feb 16-22, 2013 No swim lessons. Full day child care
- School Workshop Day Mar 22, 2013 Add’l open swim and gym times available
- Easter Sun, Mar 31, 2013 Closed
- School Vacation Week Mon-Fri, Apr 15-19, 2013 No swim lessons. Open swim and gym, full day child care
- Memorial Day Weekend Sun/Mon, May 26-27, 2013 Closed
62 Turner Street